Evening Beer & Wine Country Dinner Tour
A European inspired "Wine & Dine" dinner package led by Niagara's best and most knowledgeable industry professional wine tour guides designed to showcase some of the finest wines, beers & cuisine right here in Niagara Wine Country. Our guests will visit (3) wineries and (1) brewery finishing off with dinner at one of the regions top rated winery restaurants...the way a dinner wine tour should be - at an actual Winery!
Tour inclusive of:
- convenient pick up from & drop off to the main entrance of your accommodation anywhere in Niagara Falls between 1:30pm - 1:45pm or anywhere in Niagara-on-the-Lake between 2:00pm - 2:15pm
- Fully guided tour at one of Niagara's most architecturally stunning wineries - Jackson Triggs Estate Winery or Inniskillin Winery, state-of-the-art wineries; see the inner working of either masterpiece followed by a structured tasting style seminar of three (3) premium wines with chocolate and cheese
- a tasting style seminar of three award winning wines; premium whites & reds at a hidden gem winery; Between the Lines, Konzelmann or Pillitteri
- flight of wine at one of: Pondview Winery, Rancourt Winery or Ravine Vineyard
- a tasting flight of three (3) freshly brewed hand crafted beers at Niagara Premier Brewery - Oast House Brewers
- Fine Dining limited a la carte (3) three course dinner with wine at your own private table at OLIV - Strewn Winery (Two Sisters/Trius Winery/Peller Estates alternate restaurants on dates that OLIV not available due to special functions)
- All of our winery tours, tastings and meals are private to Winery Tours of Niagara guests only
- WTN reserves the right to alter pick up times & wineries due to restaurant and winery availability
Jackson Triggs Estate Winery
You will get a rare glimpse behind the scenes at how JT craft their finest wines. Beginning in the vineyard, an intimate guided tour explores every aspect of winemaking including their state-of-the-art gravity-flow assisted winery–one of the most technologically advanced facilities in Canada–and finishing off with a flight of their premium award winning VQA wines (3 per person) with cheese & chocolate in their tasting gallery.
Between the Lines Winery
Between the Lines winery is a small boutique winery operated by two brothers who are dedicated to their wine and its customers. Visitors will find a warm welcome when visiting as this winery which is slowing becoming a top rated gem by travellers all over the world. Our guests will sample a flight of four (4) of their premium wines including Icewine; a wonderful stop before dinner.
Oast House Brewery
Great beer is just down the road, past the old Oak, in the big red barn. A unique tasting experience of three (3) hand crafted beers in the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake at this brewery and beer shed.
OLIV Winery Restaurant - Strewn Winery
Enjoy the bounty of Niagara during your three (3) course limited a la carte dinner with wine at OLIV. Farm to table dining with only the freshest ingredients sourced daily from local purveyors. Savour the wine, food and company of your guest(s) at your own private table overlooking the vineyards. (WTN reserves the right to alternate dinner venue at times when Ravine is not available; Trius Winery, Peller Estates, or Two Sisters alternate restaurants on dates that OLIV not available due to special functions)