Vineland, Jordan & Beamsville Bench Wine Tour - 3 Course Lunch option available
We will take you on a journey through the rolling hills to "The Undiscovered Wine Country"; where you will visit four (4) "hidden gem" wineries from three unique growing regions The Creek Shores, Twenty Mile Creek, and Vinemount Ridge. These regions produce some of the most amazing and unique wines in the Niagara Region. With the variety of microclimates and soil profiles, wines from this region will amaze you with their complexity.
Tour inclusive of:
- convenient pick up/drop off from/to the main entrance of your accommodation
- an educational wine country tour experience in Twenty Valley & the Beamsville Bench
- guided by an knowledgeable industry professional tour guide to answer all of your questions
- A full indepth touring experience at one of the following wineries; Flat Rock Cellars, Megalomaniac or Vieni Wine & Spirits followed by a structured tasting of wines
- taste at (3) additional award winning wineries customized for our guests by reservation only at Calamus Estate Winery, Vineland Estates Winery, Fielding Estates, Sue Ann Staff, Kacaba Vineyards & Creekside Estate Winery.
- taste a variety of award winning white wines, red wines and Icewine - 12 to 16 tasting per guest
- Shopping and sampling at Upper Canada Cheese Factory located in the heart of the Niagara wine region in Jordan Station.
- 75 minutes to explore in Jordan Village; have lunch at one of the restaurants, enjoy shopping, antiques, speciality shops and its rich history.
Featured wineries on this tour are:Flat Rock Cellars
Flat Rock Cellars is perched on a gently rolling slope studded with vines. The winery building is a quirky, glass-encased, hexagonal masterpiece that‘s distinctive and fun. You will taste and tour inside this masterpiece; a sexy gravity-flow design and the latest in wine-making equipment from around the world.
MegalomaniacBig, brash, bold and ironically imposing, given its standing as an underground wine cellar; delusions of grandeur run rampant at Megalomaniac which sits on a 110-acre site in Vineland and boast a newly completed 30,000 sq. ft. winemaking and hospitality facility. Sip on some award winning wines from winemaker Sue Ann Staff during your visit.
Calamus Estate Winery
Located along a serene back road near the Ball’s Falls Conservation Area and the Bruce Trail, you will arrive at the rustic wooden barns that are Calamus Estate Winery. The name Calamus, Latin for arrow, was inspired by the many ancient artifacts found in the region. Here you will sample some of their award-winning Pinot Grigio, Chardonnay, Rieslings, Gewürztraminer, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Meritage blends, icewines and more.
Vineland Estate Winery
Nestled into the slope below the brink of the Niagara Escarpment, Vineland Estates is a winery built on a homestead dating back to 1845. With a micro-climate rivalling the best growing regions in France, the vineyards were planted with European vines dating back to 1979. Historic buildings have evolved into a world-class winery where you will sample some of the region’s best wine.
Add a (3) course A La Carte lunch at on the Twenty in Jordan to this experience for an additional $40 per person. (includes lunch gratuity) Lunch will take place in lieu of 75 minutes of leisure time in Jordan Village.
In order to book lunch option, select (3) Course Lunch at a Private Table for desired number of people under the 'Additional Tour Options' heading on the tour booking page.
WTN reserves the right to alternate tours to NOTL should there not be a minimum number of guests registered for tour. Advance notice will be provided.