Niagara's Signature Wine Tour with a Private 2 Course a la Carte Lunch
An authentic wine tasting expedition awaits in a small group setting that is unique, fun and engaging led by Niagara's best and most knowledgeable industry professional wine tour guides. During your unique journey through wine country you will learn how grapes grow, the proper techniques of tasting wine, what to look for in a quality wine, the history of the Niagara wine region, its wineries and the various wines they produce.
Our guests will also enjoy a (2) course gourmet a la Carte Lunch at a private table in a Four Diamond Restaurant in Niagara-on-the-Lake.
Tour inclusive of:
- convenient pick up from & drop off to the main entrance of your accommodation in Niagara Falls between 10:35am - 10:50am or Niagara-on-the-Lake between 11:00am - 11:15am
- Winemaker's Grand Tour;...our first winery visit you will tour the estate and see the complete wine making process as well as the inner workings of their tank room and a visit to the largest underground barrel cellar in Ontario. This is Followed by a tasting of award winning red and white wines and Pillitteri's renowned and "rare" red Icewine
- Our second winery visit will take place at Konzelman Estate Winery - taste their award winning wines paired with locally produced artisanal cheese, cured meats & an Icewine truffle. You will also get to taste the Famous Peach Wine during your visit. - exclusive
- 2 course A La Carte Lunch at a private table at a Four Diamond Restaurant in Niagara-on-the-Lake (lunch gratuity included)
- tasting of three to four wines per person at (2) additional award winning wineries for a total of four (4) different and unique winery experiences
- All of our tours and tastings at each winery are private to Winery Tours of Niagara guests only
Our third and fourth stop will include tasting style seminars with a flight of wine (3-4 premium wines per person) at two of our following partner wineries; Jackson-Triggs, Southbrook Vineyards, Inniskillin, Caroline Cellars, Hinterbrook Winery, Lailey Vineyard, Rancourt Winery, Marynissen, Reif or Between the Lines